3 x monthly workshops for parents/carers navigating life with neurodivergent children.
We’ve invited personal coach Alex Hyde to design a series of monthly workshops exploring practical techniques for managing the intricacies of parenting within a neurodiverse family.
Over the course of 3 months we will explore practices that enhance communication, understanding and emotional well-being, building lasting connections that form the foundation for a supportive family environment.
What the course will look like:
– 3 x 1.5 hr workshops, one per month held at How Brave Is The Wren bookshop. Each participants is asked to sign up for all 3 workshops.
– Additional resources provided online via facebook
– Each workshop will look at practical techniques for communicating with and understanding your child.
– Time will be built in to share experiences and gain support from your peers.
– Max participants 10, we will be keeping the group small to allow time to share experiences.
When and where:
– 7.30m start on Tuesday 27th Feb / Wednesday 20th March / Wednesday 24th April
– At How Brave is The Wren, 4 York Road, Kings Heath, B14 7RZ
The course is recommended for families with children aged 5-16 yrs old, you do not need to have a child with a formal diagnosis of ADHD / Autism to attend. We don’t want to exclude families in need but its important to know that Alex’s knowledge and experience is in working with children who are able to communicate verbally and the workshops will be based on this. This is a trial programme that has developed from conversations around the need for support for families like our own, feel free to email Jenny ([email protected]) if you would like to know more before booking.
Price: £60 per person or £90 for couples, this is for the whole 3 month programme, this is a trial programme so we’re keeping the price low to reflect that, please email [email protected] for a discount code to book as a couple.